What data do we collect?
DAV Mérnöki Kft. collects the following data:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Company name, address, tax number
- Your message
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DAV Mérnöki Kft. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill the request form
- Send us an email
- Subscribe to newsletter
How will we use your data?
DAV Mérnöki Kft. collects your data so that we can:
- Send you offer
- Send you marketing emails
When DAV Mérnöki Kft. processes your request, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from.
How do we store your data?
DAV Mérnöki Kft. securely stores your data and constantly monitors personal data protection.
DAV Mérnöki Kft. will keep your enter type of data until you ask for delete them.
DAV Mérnöki Kft. may would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop DAV Mérnöki Kft. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to third parties. If you uno longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, unfollow us.
What are your data protection rights?
DAV Mérnöki Kft. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request DAV Mérnöki Kft. for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right of object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to object that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit a website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Send you special offers via Google Ads
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – DAV Mérnöki Kft. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – DAV Mérnöki Kft. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. DAV Mérnöki Kft. sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that DAV Mérnöki Kft. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
3 December 2020, Budapest